The ELISA plate Reader is a user friendly micro plate Analyser. It is compact & lightweight. It is designed to measure and interpret enzyme immunoassay results, both monochromatically and bichromatically.
It is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accommodates different microplate geometries U, V & Flat
- Plate shaking facility with variable speed and duration
- Ability to read plate within seconds
- Digital light control with unique circuit for long lamp life
- External printer connectivity
- Storage of calibration curves & controls - Bichromatic readings - Flexible controls and calibrators positioning
- Patient report with PID & name
- Matrix mode for result printing
- Storage of plate results
- Various Graph curve fit mode : Linear, Point to Point, 4 parameter log regression, Cubic Spline, - Polynomial with scales such as Log Abs / Conc, Logit Abs / Log Conc, Abs / Conc, Log Abs / Log Conc etc.
- Data transfer to computer with easy view of results in Excel format