Elisa Plate Reader is designed according to the principle of enzyme-linked immunoassay technology, adopts the design of vertical 8-channel optical path, and can be used for single and dual wavelength measurement, providing absorbance test, qualitative test, quantitative test, inhibition ratio test and other modes.
The test results can be displayed, stored and printed. Elisa Plate Reader can be configured with computer-side Elisa Microplate Reader analysis software.
This instrument is widely used in scientific research laboratories, quality inspection bureaus, agricultural and animal husbandry, feed enterprises, food enterprises and other testing fields.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 10.1-inch large touch screen operation
- High precision and accurate results
- Software: Single wavelength and double wavelengths detection methods
- User-friendly software
- Customized layout (horizontal and vertical)
- Detailed monitoring of patients
- Connection to LIS system
- QC Follow-up weekly/monthly
- Restrictive access to users, depending on their status
- Language settings
Please review our online catalogue for details of our wide range of instruments: