The fully automated solution - CLIA instrument - is the result of a close cooperation between the companies of the BioVendor Group - TestLine, DiaSource and BioVendor R&D and our partners Stratec and Diatron, which are the producers of the KleeYa® automated platform.
Our common goal is to bring to the market a fully automated solution, unique in its diagnostic scope, reliability and level of technological sophistication.
The CLIA device is capable of performing up to 120 tests per hour, offering a wide range of assays with an intuitive, very easy to use assay control system.
The KleeYa® platform is an entirely European solution – an automated random-access analyzer providing high sensitivity and high sample throughput. Exceptional flexibility combines with complete reliability resulting in a cost-effective solution for the quantitative measurement of antigens and antibodies in biological fluids. CE IVD certification is granted.
Please visit the dedicated website CLIA for more information : Fully automated CLIA solution
Feel free to contact us for any technical & commercial information :
- For Spain : Contact Mr Pere Carbó
- For France & Luxembourg and Wallonia Belgium : Contact Mr Laurent Augis
- For Dutch part of Belgium, Holland & Denmark : Contact Mr Peter Kerckx
- For Technical information : Contact Instrumentation Department
BROCHURES TO DOWNLOAD :
English version :
- CLIA-Diagnostic Kits-portfolio-EN.pdf
- CLIA -Overview of tests-EN.pdf
French version :
Spanish version :
- CLIA- Tecnologia compresible-SP.pdf
- CLIA - Descripcíon general-SP.pdf
- CLIA- Kits para diagnosticó-SP.PDF
Curious to discover more about CLIA technology, please look at the video : CLIA solution
Learn more about : CLIA automated platform.